Mobile Dental Clinic Driver, Per Diem - Casa Grande, Arizona
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
Driving Mobile Dental Clinic to and from scheduled events throughout Pinal County. The driver will also be responsible for set up and close down at the various sites as well as required and recommended maintenance of the Mobile Clinic.
- Driving to and from the scheduled sites throughout Pinal County, arriving at the scheduled site in a timely manner in order to have the Mobile Clinic ready to see patients prior to the scheduled start time.
- Setting up the Mobile Clinic, to include mechanical preparation of the Clinic to see patients.
- Shutting down the Mobile Clinic at the completion of the scheduled program in accordance with the guidelines and procedures set forth by the manufacturer.
- Communicating with the Mobile Dental Program manager in reference to upcoming programs to confirm the scheduled activities and times.
- Driver will learn the basic terminology and dental components of the Mobile Dental Clinic in order to assist with managing the logistics of the program and the setting up of the Mobile Unit.
- Maintain all mechanical functionality of the Mobile Clinic, i.e. keeping the mobile unit clean, keeping up with mechanical maintenance such as oil changes and the various maintenance issues associated with the dental equipment (generator, compressor, suction, furnace, air conditioners, wheel chair lift, slide out, etc) in accordance with maintenance schedules for specific and specialized equipment provided by the manufacturer.
- Maintain water supply making sure that the water tanks are full and ready and there is a supply of distilled water for dental equipment for each scheduled event.
- Dumping and cleaning of the various water and sewage containers in an environmentally acceptable and appropriate manner.
- If down time exists between events and/or maintenance functions, the driver may be asked to assist with administrative tasks not necessarily related to the Mobile Clinic.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Detail oriented
- Reliability in checking own work to ensure accuracy
- Computer literate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or GED
- Clean driving record, (No DUI); current Arizona CDL is preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
- School Bus driving experience preferred
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to perform the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 17018